Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 4.5.0 Variables set in onPrepare script missing
christoph3k
<p>Hi everyone</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My problem is pretty fast explained and hopefully the solution is as easy. If not I gladly provide more information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I upgraded from BIRT 2.6.1 (osgi platform) to BIRT 4.5.0 (osgi platform) and it works (JBoss AS 7 Deployment).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BUT</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As i ran the first reports I got some errors, problem is that we define variables in the "onPrepare" script of library elements and this seems not to work anymore... if i remove the library element (its a Grid as root element) which causes the error the report is successfully rendered.</p>
<p>Also if i put the script from onPrepare (Grid element as root) into a dynamic text at the beginning of the library element it works.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So the question is, have there been changes to the variable scopes...? Or am I doing something wrong or do i miss a configuration or whatever?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>kind regards</p>
<p>christoph3k</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet