Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting Locale
ChristopheXx
<p>Hi all, I was given the advice to set the locale of my report to 'France' and the minimum number of days to 7 to fix a date time problem where the week is always one week ahead. I don't really have any idea how to set the locale and minimum number of days, anyone have any idea?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Looks like your 2 questions are unrelated. I will only answer the localization question since I don't understand the date fixing issue. You may want to provide a bit more details...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Setting the locale of the entire report is done when you run the report. In the Designer, you can go to Window --> Preferences --> Report Design --> Preview, and choose the locale in which you want to run and render the report. Using the BIRT Viewer, you can add the __locale parameter to the frameset URL. For example, adding __locale=fr_FR will run the report using the French (France) locale.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can also set the locale at the item level in a report, overriding the locale you use to run the whole report. The attached report shows how this can be done in script for date and number fields.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
ChristopheXx
<p>Hi, thanks a lot for the help. I am sorry I couldn't be more specific nor provide the script, I believe the problem lies with a 'get(Calendar.WEEK_OF_YEAR)' statement though. </p>