Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
getting the value of the dcr inside the workflow
Markandeyulu
Does any one know how i can find out the name of the dcr inside a workflow.
I need to find out the name of the dcr that invoked the workflow inside the workflow...
This will solve all the problems i am facing if i can capture the name of the dcr that is invoking the workflow inside the workflow.
pls also post any sample codes if any one has done some thing like this..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If the workflow was invoked via the tt_data command in available_templates.cfg, the DCR will be attached as one of the files in __ELEM__(iw_file);
Look at the default_submit.wft for examples of parsing through the entries in iw_file.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
MultiTax.zip
5604.pdf
Markandeyulu
I want to get the name of the dcr's that is invoking the workflow.
I am still not able to do that I am able to attach the workflow and loop through the entries
Its enough if i can just capture the name of the dcr that a user is using to invoke the workflow( tt_data).
Thanks.
Adam Stoller
Can you post your wft?
I believe the response I previously gave is what you need - but if I see the wft, I might be able to show you where to put the code.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)