Can not see chart using google chrome browser
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi Williams,</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am new to BIRT.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I started to develop a new chart using BIRT report Designer.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I installed mysql database and tomcat too.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Now, I can create DSN and DS. I can able to run the report using webviewer. But, when I try to export as a jar file and deploy in tomcat, I can see only the report and not the chart in it using google chrome browser.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Please help me.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thx</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Bala</p>