Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
After upgrading to BIRT 371, Preview doesn't work
ShannonR
<p>After upgrading to Maximo 7.5.0.6 & BIRT 3.7.1, I have been unable to get the Preview to work. When I run a preview, I get the usual parameter prompts (I'm running IE 9), and the preview starts, but it sits there indefinitely with "Processing ... Please Wait".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not getting any clues from the Eclipse prompt either.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anyone help with this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>add this to your eclipse.ini</p>
<p>-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=ie<br>
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.IEVersion=9999</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Under preferences-> General Web Browser check settings</p>
<p>Under report design->Preview check Always use external browsers</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It has been a long time since we updated and had the same issue so I think I covered it. You can always use HTML as the output until you get it sorted out.</p>
<p>This is a known issue.</p>
ShannonR
<p>Hey Wes: didn't know that was a solution for this problem - I thought it was just for IE11 incompatibility. I'll try it out though - thanks.</p>
shamo
<p>Having same issue. Actuate user but now have to develop in birt. Imported report gets this error when previewed and also xml error. Any help will be very much appreciated</p>
wwilliams
<p>I can't make out the png file, so the report runs in eclipse, but fails in Maximo?</p>