Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show the parameters in an array
minsc87
<p>Hi, I'm sorry for my English, I wanted to know if it was possible to show the name and the values of multiple value parameter and retrieve it as if it were an array. For example, if I had two parameters Company and diagram showing the name and value of each.</p>
<div> </div>
<div>var par = params.lenght;</div>
<div>for (i = 0; i <par; i ++) {</div>
<div> </div>
<div>"Parameter:" + param
+ .label "Value:" + param
.toString().replace(/,/g,",");</div>
<div> </div>
<div>}</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SailRCG
<p>It is simpler than an iterator.... Simply do this in a Dynamic Text :</p>
<p> </p>
<p> "names are: " + params["Names"].value.join();</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gives the list of names from the "Names" parameter where one or more names are displayed. </p>
minsc87
<div>
<div>Thank you for the reply.</div>
<div>I'm sorry, but I have not explained well, I wish that the parameters are generated dynamically, where in params["Name"].value.join() "Name" should be replaced automatically by the name of the parameter from an Array.</div>
</div>
<div>It's possible?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>for example:<br>
</div>
<div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">var par = params.lenght; //I don't know if it is correct</div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">for (i = 0; i <par; i ++) {</div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> params
.value.join() //where i is the name of parameter</div>
</div>
<p>}</p>
minsc87
<div>I found a solution, but it shows only the last parameter:<br><br><div>var parameters = reportContext.getDesignHandle().getAllParameters();</div>
<div> </div>
<div>for (var i=0; i<parameters.size(); i++) {</div>
<div> </div>
<div> <span> </span>parameters
.getName()+": "+params[parameters
.getName()].value.join();</div>
<div> </div>
<div>}<br><br>
I have two parameters but it show only the last!</div>
</div>
minsc87
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I found a solution:</span><br><br>
var parameters = reportContext.getDesignHandle().getAllParameters();</p>
<div>var riepilogo="";</div>
<div> </div>
<div>for (var i=0; i<parameters.size(); i++) {</div>
<div>if (i==0){</div>
<div>riepilogo+="PRAMETRI"+"\n"+"\n"+parameters
.getName()+": "+params[parameters
.getName()].value.join();</div>
<div>}</div>
<div>else {</div>
<div>riepilogo+="\n"+"\n"+parameters
.getName()+": "+params[parameters
.getName()].value.join();</div>
<div>}</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div>riepilogo;<br><br>
Thanks
</div>