Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rownum when hiding a Detail row of the table
sivagv1
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report where I am hiding the detail row for certain outputs based on a flag value. But the problem is rownum is getting increased even for the hidden rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It seems like a simple thing, but couldn't find a way around, I tried with creating a variable in Initialize() method and increasing it on the onCreate() method of the Detail row, that didn't work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attaching the screen shot for better understanding</p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Try creating a RUNNINGCOUNT aggregation that filters the data using the same logic you have for the visibility of the Detail row. For example, in a customer list, if you hide the customers from NYC, the row count aggregation would look like this:</p>
<p>
sivagv1
<p>Thank you Richer, that worked really well</p>