Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Graphical Reports with IBM Rational (RTC, RQM)
shaikhsalman
<p>Hi All</p>
<p> I am working on Birt Reports for IBM RTC. I have generated Complete report as per my query and plotted it in the chart. The issue i am facing is that My report in Birt Viewer is working perfectly but when i import the same report in RTC it merges the data. Like i have to show records of 3 teams T1, T2,T3 when i import it in to IBM RTC it merges the results into 2 bar lines T1 and T3 means merging T1 and T2 record in T1 and T3 separately.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am attaching snapshots and Report design file, Please let me know how to resolve this issue.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet