Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to take sum of attribute values in weekly/monthly manner using birt in RTC
amrutaraut99@gmail.com
<p>Hi Team,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new for birt in rtc.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have work item that contain custom attribute like schedule variance ,its calculated using planned duration and actual duration .I want to create graph of schedule variance in weekly/monthly manner,means suppose I have created 10 WI in one week then will calculate all 10 WI schedule variance and show for particular week ,its same for another week or months.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got schedule variance value but unable to show using above scenario ,Can you please give me a any suggestion or guideline on the same .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet