Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Line chart birt with multiple line on same Y axis
saachi
<p>I want to show date on x-Axis and percentage on y axis but with 2 series on same Y axis.</p>
<p>Currently my output is coming like this where date is coming two time on x axis.</p>
<p><u>see Capture1.png</u></p>
<p>But I want output like this</p>
<p><u>see Capture2.png</u></p>
<p>How I can change it ? my data setting is like</p>
<p><u>see Capture3.png</u></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the chart wizard Select Data tab, make sure Grouping and Sorting is enabled on your X-Axis date field, as shown here:</p>
<p>
saachi
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">hello Mr. Richer, thanks for the reply.</span><br><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">I enabled the Sorting but x-axis dates are coming multiple time here do you have any idea ?</span><br><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">please see the attached screenshots.</span></p>
pricher
<p>HI,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you send your report design and possibly the data in a flat file?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
saachi
<p>Please find attached rptdesign file and Result set from database</p>
saachi
<p>And i am expecting result like attached image where date should come one time on x axis.</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think it has to do with the Percent Sum function you are using as the Grouping aggregation. When I try with Average, it works fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
saachi
<p>It is now working for <u>Average </u>and for <u>Sum </u>also. But what is the difference if i used Avg or Sum ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the Help!
</p>