Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Record threshold in the BIRT developer
jballnik
<p>Hey Gang, is there a record threshold in BIRT for an HTML page?? My report is grouping by a particular field, and there are 13 values, so in essence there should be 13 pages in the HTML viewer. When I run the report through the developer I get 15 pages because one of the values has so many records that it breaks across three pages. (this causes issues when I convert to a PDF). I would like to know if there is a setting in BIRT that I can change to increase the amount of records that can print on a page. Does anyone know if this exists?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks,</p>
<p>John</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>The table has a page break property which defines how many rows to display before a break.</p>