Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Templating Installation fails
System
Hi.
I am installing Teamsite Templating TST5520Build9275a.exe on Teamsite 5.5.2 Sp3 on Win 2000 SP2.
During installation, it gives "TITLE_CAPTIONBAR - enter not found in the string table."
Is their any patch to remove this problem. kindly suggest the solution.
Rishi Gupta
Interwoven Teamsite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I am not familiar with this problem. I do know the release notes spell out some good advice on SP installations in general which I will repeat (probably poorly). The information is on P7 of the pdf.
This covers a typical TS/TST install and you are installing the SP.
1. Install TS SP3
2. Install TST SP3
Do NOT try TS between steps 1 & 2 above. If so you may get error conditions, and you'll need to uninstall TS SP3 and try again.
Also note if you install SP3 for TS you *must* install SP3 for TST.
lissa
Example55.ssd.zip