Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preload Tables in DCT
Jumjum
Greetings All,
has anyone had success with preloading a table using VF, so that the user adds their info to the table itself?
any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jum
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
I have added a default table in the text area. Then given the authors the ability to add and delete colums and rows. I think you need to use the escape characters (as below) for it to work properly. Is this what you had in mind?
Matt
</item>
<item name="Table">
<label>Table</label>
<description>A table is inserted by default. Add rows and cells with content</description>
<textarea cols="75" rows="20" external-editor="visualformat" external-editor-config="visualformatconfig_pgs_table.xml">
<default>
<table border=1 class="cleantable" width="100%">
<tr>
<td>text </td>
<td>text</td>
<td>text</td>
</tr>
</table>
</default>
</textarea>
</item>
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Jumjum
Thanks Matt,
I will give this a try.
--Jum
Jumjum
Thank you,
That worked for us.
Much appreciated.
--Jum