Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Common Datasource for All Reports
Muhammad Waqas
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am making reports in eclipse birt designer. I have made around 22 reports. I made a library and made a jdbc datasource in it. I shared it in all reports by drag and drop. Now when i change credentials of datasource in library, then i open a report and in xml source code it does not update. When i open datasource in report and press ok then it updates. I tried using connection profile too. But it does not change automatically in all reports but i have to manually open datasource of all reports then it updates automatically. I'm deploying it in tomcat using java application. I want a property file where i make changes of db and it updates all reports in tomcat webapp. Kindly help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Muhammad Waqas
<p>I solved the problem by sending credentials as parameters from JSP and bind these parameters with report by property binding.</p>