BIRT Runtime / Citrix / IE Partial Profile issue.

classic
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>First I'll start of with the generic new user apology.  Sorry for being new, I'll try to keep this as brief as possible.  I'm not a technical user, so please bear with me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We have are using an application that uses BIRT runtime as its reporting tool.  We are encountering a serious issue that results in any reports with prompts not being able to run.  These reports bring up the initial prompt screen  however, it is blank.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Our tech department and the vendor of the product feel that the issue is documented by the link in the attached text file.   Basically it seems  that the necessary internet explorer profile isn't being created completely. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>We have a work-around in place, however it is getting heavy pushback as it is so labor intensive for our tech department.   Has anyone run into anything similar, and does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this issue ?  Please let me know if I can provide any more information, and I will do my best to provide it.  Thanks.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jeff S.</p>