Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
excel formatting issues due crosstab with subtotals(group by)
dinadonna238
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p>I faced a strange problem when trying to export report into excel containing crosstab with subtotals , the cell widths looks fine but the height is streteched too much , so I made a workaround in report by adding 2 grids in sequence the first one has crosstab (without subtotals) (inorder to construct cell heights properly ) and the second grid has identical crosstab (but with subtotals) ,the second crosstab looks perfect in excel but I need to delete the first grid after rendering the second grid as I'm no longer need it as it's just a guide for the second crosstab to be formatted properly).could anyone tell the reason for this strange behaviour and how to access a child item from reportContext , I mean after rendering everything I want to access the first grid and apply a style (display = none), Idon't know if it will work or not </p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks in advance </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet