Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Iterate dinamyc list in birt
rafex
<p>Hello, I use Birt I have a service that returns an XML, from birt I create a datasource for the service and I create a dataset to read the data of the XML and to map in my report, until there everything well.</p>
<p>My problem is that I have a dynamic list, meaning that the number of values in the list can vary in each row and their names as well. So I can not iterate the list because I do not know how many data it contains. For example my XML is:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?></div>
<div><datos></div>
<div><datosMercanciaDams></div>
<div> <result></div>
<div> <id>1</id></div>
<div> <data></div>
<div> <canBul>11</canBul></div>
<div> <detalle></div>
<div> <otrCar>234234</otrCar></div>
<div> <cla></div>
<div> <des>APS</des></div>
<div> <dec>0</dec></div>
<div> </cla></div>
<div> <zoo></div>
<div> <des>1X</des></div>
<div> <dec>0</dec></div>
<div> </zoo></div>
<div> </detalle></div>
<div> <mar>11</mar></div>
<div> <canCom>1</canCom></div>
<div> </data></div>
<div> </result></div>
<div></datosMercanciaDams></div>
<div><datosMercanciaDams></div>
<div> <result></div>
<div> <id>2</id></div>
<div> <data></div>
<div> <canBul>17</canBul></div>
<div> <detalle></div>
<div> <otrCar>4324</otrCar></div>
<div> <matTam></div>
<div> <des>ACERO INOXIDABLE</des></div>
<div> <dec>0</dec></div>
<div> </matTam></div>
<div> <cla></div>
<div> <des>CARGA FRONTAL</des></div>
<div> <dec>20</dec></div>
<div> </cla></div>
<div> <marComOtro>234234</marComOtro></div>
<div> <vel></div>
<div> <des>CENTRIFUGADO</des></div>
<div> <dec>3</dec></div>
<div> </vel></div>
<div> <tip></div>
<div> <des>INDUSTRIAL</des></div>
<div> <dec>43</dec></div>
<div> </tip></div>
<div> </detalle></div>
<div> <mar>1</mar></div>
<div> <canCom>1</canCom></div>
<div></result></div>
<div></datosMercanciaDams></div>
<div></datos></div>
<div> </div>
<div>If you see tag <detalle> is diferent in number of tag and too in names tag and i need show this data in my report as list o table. Could you help me please </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet