Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to create progress bar using bar graph in BIRT
amrutaraut99@gmail.com
<p>Hello Team,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to create progress bar ,</p>
<p>my scenario is that there are six phases in a project ,</p>
<p>show the status of all phases in one bar,</p>
<p>each phase has is own color,</p>
<p>phases value increasing on count suppose particular phase get 100%value then it shows green color each phase has max value is 100%,simply show the progress bar for all phases</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible using bar graph in birt?</p>
<p>Is there another way to achieve this scenario?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks In Advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Amruta.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chad Montgomery
<p>Hi Amruta,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is certainly possibly using a stacked bar chart. It would take some formatting to get right, but the general concept is that you'd have the X-axis be your project name, Y-axis be the phase progress, and the Y series grouping be the phase of the project. I've attached an example that should demonstrate this. Though I took some assumptions with your data structure, so the approach might be slightly different for you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps.</p>
<p>
amrutaraut99@gmail.com
<p>Hello Chad,</p>
<p>Thanks for quick response ,I am new for birt,</p>
<p> report not opening in open source birt version version="3.2.21"</p>
Chad Montgomery
<p>Apologies Amruta, I was using the professional designer and it slipped my mind. Here is an example using open source.</p>
amrutaraut99@gmail.com
<p>Thank u so much
Its really helpful for me</p>
shamo
<p>To achieve drilldown on the chart, the chart has to be created off a cube with hierarchies. Hope that helps</p>