Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy
pascal
The selected host cannot be contacted at this time.
I can connect to the OD server which happens to be also our TeamSite server.
After I login I receive:
Server Unavailable
The selected host cannot be contacted at this time.
I rebooted, no success.
We are using:
Version: 5.6.0.1.0 Build 21220 Interwoven 20030618
Windows Server 2000 P3
I checked on the iw-support and they indicated that it could be in the IWServerSerivce.lax file, I made the entry. No success. Can you help?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Pascal.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You need to supply the OpenDeploy server logfiles (as an attachment) for us to assist you in trying to diagnose the problem. Preferably from *both* the Base Server *and* the Receiver)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
Are you getting this message from the Admin UI?
If so, make sure the host you are selecting is listed correctly in the UI under Servers->View Servers.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Proforma.pdf
Output of STREAMOUT.pdf
Raw File.pdf
pascal
Yes I get it from the Admin UI.
And yes the server is correct. As I made no changes.
Localhost 127.0.0.1 Port: 9173
Any idea?
pascal
Never mind it came back. I rebooted couple more times.
Now everything is fine.
Greetings and thanks for your help.
Pascal.