Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI - Replicant
HemaKK
Hi,
The datacapture.cfg contains a replicant, which has an ID field.The value for this field is populated from the database. And each time the replicant is added, the value of ID should be incremented by 1. In addition, this field should be a readonly field. This has been achieved and it works fine when the DCR is opened for the first time. I require an event Handler which will be called on each click of the replicant. How could this be achived. This is an urgent requirement, so please respond ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
HemaK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
If I understand correctly what you are asking then this post should answer your question:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=19964&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
In short, there are no special events for replicants (such as adding or removing) and a feature request has been made.
Cheers
Michael
HemaKK
Thanks Micheal. I have arrived at an alternate solution to increment the ID value on click of a cgi call out.
Thanks again
Hema K