Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CCI interface
mksiw
All
Environment: TeamISite5.5.2 (win2k)
I working on enabling the CCI interface (Casual Contirbutor Interface). I have a workflow which get kicked off when author submits and the approver get email notification. Here I am trying to get the link for CCI instead of text message in the fired email.
any help...
-m
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048945
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
mksiw
Actually I need help to how to get this done.
-m
Migrateduser
You can embed this link into your email message:
servername>http://
servername
/iw/webdesk/task?taskid=
taskid
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
mksiw
Thanks for your reply.
I tried changing the follwing line in the workflow (wft file) and got HTML type email notification:
From the Following Line:
__INSERT__( get_mail_cmd($iwhome, $uThirApprove));
To the Following Line:
<command v="D:\\iw-home\\iw-perl\\bin\\iwperl
\\iw-home\\bin\\iwsend_mail.ipl -H __INSERT__($uThirApprove); "/>
I got the expected output. Iam wondering is there any notes available,how to set this CCI apart from the above tech notes.
thanks
-m
Migrateduser
I don't think it's documented very well other than what you have already, but you should do a search on "Casual Contributor" or "CCI" in the knowledge base on the support site or through other tech notes on DevNet. There might be something useful out there.
If you have HTMLized emails being sent out, you can possibly do some other neat things. I use the Template Based Email that Interwoven provides, which sends out nicely formatted HTML emails. I also found the need to go beyond CCI in order to allow people outside the company (and therefore unable to access the TeamSite server at all directly) to transition tasks via a link in an email. I discovered a cool way to do this using
mailto
URLs. I have a special email account set up on my TeamSite server that, whenever an email is sent to that address, it kicks off a script and sends the email, including header info, to the script as a parameter. The script that gets kicked off uses the info from the email to transition the task using CLTs. No TeamSite UI interaction needed. This works on Solaris - not sure if it can be done on Windows. Email me if you want the details.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
kellyrmilligan
I was wondering if you could attach a few sample ones that you have done. What I am really looking for is some documentaion on what all of the iw_value calls are that you can make to get information. and for graphics to be on the email, what does the url have to be?
Thanks,
Kelly