Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
datadeploy database table list
pchatfie
I'm trying to use the DataDeploy UI to map a DCT to some existing DB tables.
Although I'm able to connect to the DB successfully, the table list only contains JMSSTATE and JMSSTORE even though there are roughly 50 tables in the DB schema.
Incidentally, JMSSTATE and JMSSTORE tables appear to have been created by DataDeploy - they weren't in the schema before running the DataDeploy UI.
Consequently, it doesn't appear to be a rights issue.
Is there any logging/trace I can turn on to see why I'm not getting a full table list ?
I'm using DataDeploy 5.6, Teamsite 5.5.2 and DB2 7.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pchatfie
Found the problem - the other tables aren't displayed as they are aliases.
I'd imagine the app is using the JDBC meta data classes but not including the "ALIAS" type when it calls DatabaseMetaData.getTables ()
Test.rar