Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dynamically modify dump files
marcussteiner
Hi all,
is there a way to dynamically modify a xml dumpfile created by tsxml.cfg ? I've got the following dumpfile with product information in english plus the orginal language of the dcr ('de' in this case). I need to translate the keywords for target role (here Printer) and category (here Products) in the given orginal language.
The required information will be in a database. So I was wondering what's best practice for this:
1.)Dynamically modifing it using DataDeploy
2.)Before triggering loaddb.cfg running a ipl script which reads the dumpfile and modifies it
3.) ???
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<xml-tuple-data version="2.0.0">
<data-tuple>
<tuple-field name="data-record/0/title/0">zghjghjg</tuple-field>
<tuple-field name="data-record/0/targetRole/0">Printer</tuple-field>
<tuple-field name="data-record/0/category/0">Products</tuple-field>
<tuple-field name="data-record/0/language/0">de</tuple-field>
<tuple-field name="data-record/0"></tuple-field>
<data-tuple>
</xml-tuple-data>
Regards
Marcus
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet