Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Support Articles with "Â " Characters
sunil_j
Hi,
Most of the Interwoven Support articles have the most commonly seen the ""Â "" character problem.
Is interwoven working towards removing these unwanted symbols? Sometimes the articles becomes unreadable due to these symbols.
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Sunil
I haven't come across these characters when viewing articles on the support site. Perhaps you could provide a specific example? Which browser are you using? What encoding settings have you got on your browser?
Cheers
Michael
gzevin
these are not unwanted symbols - they are spaces on UTF-8....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
sunil_j
Yes, Once I change the Browser Encoding, it solves the problem.
Thanks & Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
sunil_j
Hi,
Just try viewing this article.
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=1531
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Migrateduser
Please post the most recent articles you have uncovered with this problem and we will edit them to get the articles corrected. In the future please post notes like this in the 'suggestion box'.
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
How about the most recent one -
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=50377
Adam Stoller
Don't know if that article was edited since you posted it - but I just looked at it and it looks fine (though I must admit my environment is probably significanly different than yours - I'm looking at it through Safari on a MacOS-X laptop)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)