Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwservlet will not start
gwen1
Having an issue following installation on TS 5.5.2 on a Windows 2000 server. The iwservletd service will not start.
TS 5.5.2, sp2b and all patches were installed. I have changed the port number for servlet in the iw.cfg file, changed the OpenAPI min and max ports and server has been rebooted multiple times. Our previous installations have been on Solaris, so I am unclear as to the cause of the problem.
The Windows event log states that the The Java Virtual Machine has exited with a code of 1, the service is being stopped. I am attaching the servletd.err log.
Anyone have a possible cause/solution for this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is this a new installation or is it something that was working fine and now you get this error suddenly?
In you log file, I see this:
CreateProcess: iwgethome error=2
Can you make sure everybody can read whatever the equivalent of /etc/defaultiwhome in Solaris?
iwgethome looks at this file to determine iw-home and it was failing for me just a few hours back.
Thanks
nipper
You may need to rerun tspostreboot.pl from the install directory. I know if you changed the hostname, some of the lower level GUI files have to get recompiled.
BTW, I should ask, have you done an iwreset -ui ? I am not certain that reboot will do all of iwreset -ui
HTH
Andy
gwen1
This is a new installation. So it has never worked.
I took a look at the registry settings and they point to the correct locations where iw-store and iw-home are located. iwgethome command correctly brings back the directory.
I also tried the tspostreboot.pl and performed an iwreset-ui. Still will not start properly.
Thanks,
Gwen
Migrateduser
The TS 5.5.2 SP2b release notes have a known issue listed indicating that you shouldn't install SP2 as a domain user with local administrator privileges on the server, but by using a local account on the server.
Let me know if this helps.
Sebouh
tarranpa
The service pack was installed as the administrator of the local machine not an account on the domain.
Migrateduser
Hi,
We have a ticket open with Interwoven concerning this problem, apparently the issue here is the order in which the services have to be run, for which there is no apparent way (at least that I know of) of setting it under windows. This causes some TS services starting before others and thus giving you the "Web daemon could not contact the servelt daemon, etc..", Our only solution until the folks at IW decide to move is to reboot the machine a couple of times until the services start correctly.
gwen1
Unfortunately in our case, multiple reboots have not solved this issue. I will keep that in mind though. We have a case open now with support regarding this issue.
Thanks,
Gwen
gwen1
We are now up and running. Performed multiple things, but the most likely culprit was iw-home\bin directory was missing from the system path. Rebooted as well.
Thanks,
Gwen