Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT Help
yajneesh
Hi Interwoven experts,
I am having a custom DTD from which I have generated a DCT using the command line tool.
Now for every element there is a container and a replicant, For e.g Lets say there is a Element (There is a element Groups within that there is a element Group)
Groups
group
:
:
group
In the above case both Groups and Group have been defined of type * (0 or more).
So what is happening in turn is in the DCT it is giving me a Grey color bar that is having "Delete" Icon which will allow to delete the element.
Now my requirement is that I only want to repeat "Group" element and not "Groups" element which I have controlled by defining default ="1" , min="1" and max ="1" so now it is not showing me the "Delete" Icon.
Now I want to remove the Grey color section(Which I belive it generates it for all the replicants).
Any pointers or more clarifications are welcomed.
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Is
Groups
a replicant by design?
Do you have:
Element
Groups
Group
...
Group
SomethingElse
Or:
Element
Groups
Group
...
Group
...
Groups
Group
...
Group
SomethingElse
If the former - I'd suggest just making sure that
Groups
is not a replicant at all? Or am I missunderstanding something from your description?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)