Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dcr Save
System
Hi,
I am using TS5.5.2 on Solaris box. I have a dcr of size 180k. It is taking around 6 minutes to save the content.I am wondering what could be the reason?
I have onSaveValid event where i am doing parsing and validations before saving.
I have alert before return(true) statement which is coming very fast after that it is taking lot of time.
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Does this DCR *always* take this long to save?
Do other DCRs of roughly the same size take this long to save?
What else is running on your TeamSite server?
What kind of network bandwidth do you have between your client machine and your TeamSite server?
There are probably a host of other questions to be asked and answered, but hopefully the above will at least help begin the journey towards a thorough diagnosis.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
Hi,
Thanx for your reply.
Does this DCR *always* take this long to save? yes
Do other DCRs of roughly the same size take this long to save? yes
What else is running on your TeamSite server? tomcat
What kind of network bandwidth do you have between your client machine and your TeamSite server?10.0 mbps
Dcr's with small size (upto 50k) are fast
Thanx once again for your reply
Bubas_IWOV
Fish,
Can you please confirm but i think one of the bugs fixed in one of the service packs is that big files take very long to save isnt?
Regards
Bruno
Migrateduser
yes,See the SP3 fixed bug list:
36830 After installing TST552 SP2, saving big DCRs (about 120KB) takes 5-10 minutes.
to see the list itself click here:
http://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/teamsite/html/552/ts.552sp3.fxbg.html
lissa
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply. So I will install Service pack3
Thanx once again for your info