Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Urgent
HemaKK
In DataDeploy where i handle muliple parent & child tables how can i restrict deployment only to certain tables through the standalone deployment.
Has anyone worked on such ascenario & can anyhow help me out as soon as possble.
Thanks in advance
Hema K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Hema,
I think I have answered this in your original post. Basically my conclusion was that:
If you don't want to deploy to a table then don't include it in your dbschema.
Hope this is helping.
Cheers
Michael
HemaKK
Thanks Micheal for your reply. The issue is now solved. I had to include it as i had a foreign key constraint defined, but i had to also set DELETE CASCADE ON. This solved my problem. Thanks Again
Hema K