The attached report (built in BIRT 2.6.1) includes dynamic images drawn with SVG much like the Actuate eReports AcDrawing control. The images are created through standard SVG XML built up on the onCreate scripts.<br />
<br />
The scripts use the Batik libraries that come as BIRT plugins. Copy these files from your BIRT plugins folder to your report resources folder and then link add references to them on the report Resources screen:
<br />
- org.apache.batik.bridge_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.ext.awt_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.css_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.dom_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.dom.svg_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.parser_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.transcoder_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.util_version.jar<br />
- org.apache.batik.xml_version.jar<br />
- org.w3c.css.sac_version.jar<br />
- org.w3c.dom.svg_version.jar<br />
<br />
In the attached report I've linked the jar files from BIRT 2.6.1. I've also tested the code in BIRT 2.3 with the equivalent jar files from that release and it works fine.<br />
<br />
I'm sure it should be possible to use the Batik plugins without adding the jars as resources. Any ideas?