OK, to begin, all servers in question are Windows 2000 Server with SP3 installed; TeamSite 5.5.1 with SP2 installed.
Our desire is to be able to convert one of our Development boxes to Production using a copy of the Production backing store.
First, I obtain a copy of the Production backing store using the following:
1. Execute iwfreeze +1200
2. Use ntbackup to backup the Production backing store,

\iw-store (it's only 1.5 GB)
3. Execute iwfreeze --
Now I've taken this backup of the Production backing store, restored it on my Development server in the

\iw-storeProd directory, and perform the following steps (gleaned from various Knowledgebase articles and DevNet posts):
1. Stop the TeamSite service
2. Backup

\iw-store
3. Rename

\iw-store to

\iw-storeDev
4. Rename

\iw-storeProd to

\iw-store
5. Execute T:\iw-home\bin\iwidmap -u -x C:\store.idmap

\iw-store\default
6. Modify C:\store.idmap to replace all the local users from Production with those on Development (all users exist in both environments so I just have to modify the domain from AAA to BBB for example)
7. Execute T:\iw-home\bin\iwidmap -u -a -I C:\store.idmap

\iw-store\default
8. Reboot server
However, once the server is back up and I log into TeamSite I get the following error in the right side of the GUI:
SCI Error: "No branch found" in pgwriter1.cpp:2684
sci_FindBranchByID(fSCISession, &fServer, archive, branch, &brInfo)
Server version: 5.5.1 Build 6215 Interwoven 20020205
And this is what it said in the iwtrace.log at the time of this error:
TeamSite I18N initialization successful!
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:33 2003]
*** IWServer Locale is --> English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:33 2003] [Tue Sep 02 23:47:33 2003] Watch Event Thread started
TeamSite Server Starting.
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:33 2003] iwserver: 5.5.1 Build 8487 Interwoven 20020515
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:33 2003] Reading users and groups...
Local system: "GHCPDS508"
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:35 2003] done. 24 users and 13 groups read.
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:35 2003] Target memory usage: 4075Mb
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:35 2003] Cache size: 30000
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:35 2003] Embedded failsafe is enabled
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:35 2003] Journaling is disabled
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:46 2003] TFSEnvironment: inode cache 30000
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:46 2003]: TNetworkShares::Add Can't NetShareAdd, parameter error 0x0
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:46 2003] Batch Jobs Thread started
[Tue Sep 02 23:47:46 2003] T:\iw-home\etc\iw.cfg: rpc_threadcount=64
I have an eventsubd_out file too with

rg.exolab.jms.server.FailedToCreateServerException: JmsServer constructor failure javax.jms.JMSException: Messagegr.initialize error javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot create persistency layer: Cannot acquire lock to the database events
at org.exolab.jms.server.JmsServer.<init>(JmsServer.java:278)
at org.exolab.jms.server.JmsServer.main(JmsServer.java:103)
Can anyone tell me what steps I am either missing or doing wrong?