Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FAQ Page for Portal Environment
sunil_j
Hi,
I am having a datacapture.cfg and corresponding presentation template for FAQs. The out of my templating process is an HTML Page with a bunch of Questions on the top of the page and then Set of Ques & Answers hyperlinked at the bottom of the Page. This kind of output would ideally be acceptable in a website environment. But I need to present the FAQ page on a Portal Environment where I have a FAQ portlet which should ideally show only the Questions at the top of the page and then when they click on the questions it should pop up another Page with appropriate anchored to the relevant answer.
I am looking for any best practises to implement and handle this kind of situation.
Thanks
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet