Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating DCT save functionality.
System
Hi.
i have a scenario in DCT.
i want that when i save the DCR, it by default takes the value in one of the specified field from the DCT(datacapture.cfg.)
for example. one field name is contry. so when user click on the save button. it direct takes the value from the contry field in save window.
Is their any method or code. plz suggest.
Preety Women
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
I am not sure I understand your scenario fully.
Are you saying:
- that you wish to default the DCR name based upon a field value, or
- that you wish to provide a suggested DCR name in the save dialog based upon a field value, or
- I have missed the point?
If it is the first option then that is quite straightforward. IWDCRInfo.setDCRName().
I am not sure how you could achieve the second option. Let us know in some more detail what your requirement is and what you have tried so far.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Michael