Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to detect if values exist in replicant ??
JackIntheBox
Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this problem.
I have several items which are replicants, which need to be detected from my tpl. Meaning, if no values have been entered in any of the replicant items - my tpl performs conditional logic depending upon if values have been entered in the items ( replicants and non replicants).
I am able to detect unfilled values when the item is a regular text field, or a textarea, but to detect a unfilled replicant eludes me. For instance, I have a replicant item called URL which is 'not required'. I need to determine if the url item contains a value or not. Can anyone help me out with this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
See if the following example helps:
Datacapture
<item name="SomeItem">
<replicant min="0" max="5" default="0">
<item name="Link">
<browser extns=".doc,.ppt" initial-dir="/docs" />
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
Presentation Template
<iw_iterate list='dcr.SomeItem' var='varSomeItem'>
<iw_if expn="{iw_value name='varSomeItem.Link'/} ne ''"><iw_then><![CDATA[
<a href='<iw_value name='varSomeItem.Link'/>'>hello</a><br>
]]></iw_then></iw_if>
</iw_iterate>
Thanks.