Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF rendering diferent fonts
smgomes
Hi, <br />
<br />
recently I had this problem: although my font Verdana is installed on the system (Ubuntu12.04) and my reports in Verdana font too, the PDF file appear in Times New Roman, after a google search I saw that others users had the same problem...so I decided create this topic hoping to help..<br />
<br />
Method to solve (Linux):<br />
Verdana is installed in this folder : /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts in my case<br />
Edit the fontsConfig.xml in plugin folder and add the following line: <br />
<path path="/usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts" /> to <fonts-path><br />
<br />
Method to solve (Mac):<br />
Edit the fontsConfig.xml in plugin folder and add the following line: <br />
<path path="/Library/Fonts" /> to <fonts-path><br />
<br />
Best regards,<br />
Sérgio Gomes
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet