I have a question.
Here https://goo.gl/mzBHA1 the tabbedcontent section is not working but here tabbedcontent is working https://goo.gl/vscvnd
Any suggestions would be helpful.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Why don't you view source of the working page and the failing page. You will notice that the English page is much larger
That is a big part of your problem
Have you done any debugging ?
I did a view source on the page and found the issue in about 30 seconds.
If you cannot do that, then tell your boss to hire someone who knows how to do their job.
Thanks Andy for the insights. Would it be possible for you to point out the issue here ?
Thank you Andy for your inputs. I found the container division & Script missing from the Locale Page. Thanks again for the hint.