Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwdd.ipl call using DNR
vural
Hi,
I am trying to call iwdd.ipl in DeployNRun. The script seems to be not executed. I cannot see any entry in log file either an ERROR or output of the iwdd.ipl. I have tested the script in command prompt, and it deploys data to database. Here is my DNR part.
<deployment transactional="no">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="HOLDINGDEPLOY"/>
<deployNRun>
<dnrDeployment location="source" when="after" state="success">
<script cmd="C:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe c:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\DATADE~1\bin\iwdd.ipl cfg=Y:\default\main\WORKAREA\erkocv\ddconf_hg.xml deployment=basearea" async="no"/>
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</deployment>
Windows 2000 SP3
Teamsite 5.5.2
EasyDeploy 5.6
DataDeploy 5.6
Am I missing something? or this is not possible with EasyDeploy or ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
it appears you terminated the execDeploymentTask element prematurely. It should go something like this...
<deployment ... >
<execDeploymentTask ... >
<deployNRun>
<dnrDeployment ... >
<script ... />
</dnrDeployment >
</deployNRun >
</execDeploymentTask >
</deployment>
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
vural
Thnx, it worked. I guess I missed it.