TeamSite 5.5.2, Solaris 8, Oracle 9i/9ias
I want to use "iw_sql" tags in the tpl's to do all database operations.
I have Oracle 9i & 9ias installed on the same machine as that of the TS server. Using perl DBI module to achieve the result. I am aware of the fact that I need to install perl DBI module for Oracle 9i, before putting it in tpl's. When searched for perl DBI module I found it in 2 locations. One is as provided during TS installtion & other one during Oracle 9ias installation. The search result gave me following details,
/oradata/interwoven/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI
/oradata/interwoven/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/DBI
/oradata/9ias_903/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI
/oradata/9ias_903/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/DBI
I guess use of DBI in tpl's will by default use one provided during TS installation. I was wondering how I can use the one provided by Oracle 9i itself rather than downloading, installing & compilling the module again.
Can somebody throw some light on this. Can I achieve the target by anyother method? any examples?
!Thanx
Edited by jaybee on 09/03/03 12:22 PM (server time).