Dummy TestCase Exception in WDK Automated testFramework

SanjayChennai
edited August 14, 2008 in Documentum #1

Hai

When i tried to Test my WDK Component Using WDK Automated TestFrame , It throws the Exception Like this When i Click the Launch Button in TestLauncher

error

-

case:[class: com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseMediator$DummyTestCase]

-

cause: Failed to lookup next testnode : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cosi.test.ImportVF

reason:

path: /adhoc testsuite:ticket=9/testcase:id=ImportVF

time (START): Aug 10, 2009 2:14:38 PM - time (END): Aug 10, 2009 2:14:38 PM

time (ELAPSED): 0:0:0.0

Stack Trace

com.documentum.web.test.util.ClassInstantiator.instantiate(ClassInstantiator.java:72)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCase.newInstance(TestCase.java:213)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseMediator.newInstance(TestCaseMediator.java:1110)

com.documentum.web.test.TestSuiteMediator$SuiteIterator.next(TestSuiteMediator.java:1606)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseDriver.lookupNextTestNode(TestCaseDriver.java:649)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseDriver.lookupNextTestNode(TestCaseDriver.java:659)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseDriver.loadNewTestSuite(TestCaseDriver.java:291)

com.documentum.web.test.LoadAdHocTestSuiteActionHandler.service(LoadAdHocTestSuiteActionHandler.java:63)

com.documentum.web.test.TestCaseDriver.serviceRequest(TestCaseDriver.java:131)

com.documentum.web.test.servlet.TestCaseDriverServlet.setUp(TestCaseDriverServlet.java:101)

com.documentum.web.test.servlet.TestCaseDriverServlet.doGet(TestCaseDriverServlet.java:58)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)

com.documentum.web.servlet.CompressionFilter.doFilter(CompressionFilter.java:108)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)

com.documentum.web.env.WDKController.processRequest(WDKController.java:95)

com.documentum.web.env.WDKController.doFilter(WDKController.java:83)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

Can AnyOne Tell What type of Error is this and the Solution for this problem

regards

Sanjay

Comments

• wongm2
    edited August 11, 2008 #2

Hi,

The error says that the class com.cosi.test.ImportVF which is the class for your testcase is not found. Are you sure the class is available to your app?

Matthew

• SanjayChennai
    edited August 12, 2008 #3

Yes ,

My Java Class is in the " com.cosi.test " Package Only . Also I Faced "IClientUserEventCreator" Implementation Failed in the Tomcat Server While Clicking the CheckBox . This is Implemented in the TreeNodeUserEvent which is in the Package "com\documentum\web\test\recorder" . Whats the Problem?

Thanks in Advance

Sanjay

• ljwong
    edited August 12, 2008 #4

Hi Sanjay,

Is the com.cosi.test package in the classpath for the application?

Linda

• wongm2
    edited August 12, 2008 #5

Hi,

For the IClientUserEvent Creator issue, can you attach the stack trace?

Thanks

Matthew

• SanjayChennai
    edited August 14, 2008 #6

Hai Linda,

Yes Thats the Class path for my Application .

• ljwong
    edited August 14, 2008 #7

Hi Sanjay,

I'm just checking, did you use the test tool to compile the test case after creation or compile the test case using some other way? I'm assuming when you say it's in the classpath that there is a file with the name ImportVF.class within the WEB-INF\classes\com\cosi\test directory for your WDK/Webtop instance on your application server.

Linda