Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
server side includes
kellyrmilligan
I am updating iw.cfg to handle a new branch that I am creating. I have mapped all images, and javascripts to another branch , so that when previewed, all images appear as they should. I am now trying to configure the file for server side inlcudes, and am stuck. here is what I have put in
_regex=(.*)/Polcies/includes/(.*)=/iw-mount/default/main/HCSC_Assets/WORKAREA/IL_TX_Assets/assets/includes/$2
where Policies is the workarea name under the branch, and the second part is the central location of all includes.
Is there something else I need to do? Such as configure the IBMHTTP server that is being used ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
As far as I know, to enable Server Side Includes, you need to configure your web server, either make .shtml as your SSI files or .html in which case all you static html pages will be parsed.
The only thing I can think of on the TeamSite side is that you might need to change the templating.cfg file if you have something like this:
<template name="something.tpl" extension="html">
to whatever extension that you might need
Hope this helps.
tvaughan
Which section under your iw.cfg are you mapping your SSIs?
Whereas your "normal" assets like images, javascript, stylesheets, etc. are mapped under the
[iwproxy_remap]
section, your SSIs need to be (at least in my experience), mapped under the
[iwproxy_plugin_remap]
section.
And, of course, you need to follow the setup instructions to enable SSIs, as outlined in the TS Admin manual.
Tom