Hello,
I've been asked to implement a DQL search across multiple federated docbases (5.3). All I have to work with is a login ticket for the federation's master docbase. Of course, using that ticket I'm able to get a session to the master docbase, but am having trouble getting connected to the others. I know the credentials for any given user are the same in each of the fedrated docbases, but I don't seem to be able to generate a ticket (or otherwise build a LoginInfo) that will work for the other docbases.
I've tried using the getLoginTicketEx method with the "global" option aginst the federation master, but the tickets returned don't authenticate the same user in the other federated docbases.
Am I completely off in the ditch here? Is there a better/easier way to do this? I'm new to federations so I could be going about this completely wrong.
Thanks for your consideration!
-Glen