Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Description Tags
thriventman
Good Morning,
Does anyone know how or have ever made a description tag: For example, instead of retrieving key words from a html page, the description tag would take the most common sentences maybe 2 or 3 and in a sense summarize it as a meta tag into the html document. I suppose this description tag would just simply summarize the html page.
Thanks alot!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Sounds like a job for meta-tagger!
Have you considered using this?
Cheers
Michael
thriventman
Yes, I have.....
How does that work.. is there a script out there I can take a look at that you know of?
Thanks!
Michael
MetaTagger is a seperate product from Interwoven.
See
http://www.interwoven.com/products/content_intelligence/index.html
or talk to your friendly Interwoven sales rep.
Cheers
Michael