Hi all,
Here is my requirement,
We have been trying to customize DCO , when a document [or many documents] is selected and clicked on send as attachment [customized link in menu bar], the outlook client should open with the documents attached.
I have split the requirement as 2 parts -
1. downloading content to client machine
2. opening outlook client and attaching the documents
Downloading the content to client machine - I have done a silent export where i dont ask the user to save the document [it gets saved in documents and settings]
For opening outlook client - i have a java script that opens the outlook
My problem is: i am not sure how to invoke the javascript which opens outlook..
I tired to invoke the script after the export is done [ from the onExit method of the silent ucf container].it doesn help.....
I would really appreciate if you could give me ur suggestions.
Thanks!