Link to Folder Problem

funzeye
edited December 2, 2008 in Documentum #1

hi,

im having a problem with the link to folder activity in process builder

i have a 3 manual activities, the 3rd one being where a form is created and placed in default folder. i have placed a link to folder activity after that in order to move it to a custom folder i want.

i have found that it works fine when i remove the other manual activities from the flow and just keep the third one, the one its attached to. but when all 3 are there the link to folder activity seems to do nothing, the form is not moved anywhere when the workflow is initiated like it should. are the other manual activities interfering with this somehow, i cant seem to solve it at all. any ideas, please help!

thanks

Comments

• mszurap
    edited December 2, 2008 #2

What are doing the other manual activities? Is the package (your document) mandatory through the workflow?

• funzeye
    edited December 2, 2008 #3

there are 3 manual activities, carried out by three different users. all 3 tasks are mandatory. none of the packages are set to mandatory in either the link to folder activity or the activity before the link to folder activity....

• funzeye
    edited December 2, 2008 #4

oh and the other two activities are working on 2 other tasks, for example choosing  who should carry out the 3rd activity. they have no interaction with the form we are trying to link to folder.

• mszurap
    edited December 2, 2008 #5

If the package is not mandatory, maybe your link to folder activity does not get it. Can you trace the calling of this activity (in DA enable the Trace launch option on the method).