We are using OpenDeploy 5.5.1 6054 20020127. I have created a new deployment script, and I am trying to set up DeployNRun to call a .bat file. The log files say that the script ran, but I know that it didn't. Here is the xml from the deployment:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
<deploymentConfiguration nodeSetFile="D:\od-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\odnodes.xml" >
<localNode host="WTC-TMS-01" />
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="QA-ATG-01" >
<nodeRef useNode="QA-ATG-01" />
<nodeRef useNode="QA-WEB-04" />
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="QA-ATG-01-DEF" >
<source >
<sourceFilesystem area="Y:\default\main\www\WORKAREA\WebProd2" >
<pathSpecification >
<path name="." >
</path>
<filters>
<excludePath subPath="templatedata" />
<excludePattern regex="zz_tst*.*" />
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="QA-ATG-01" >
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes" />
<transferRules doDeletes="yes" preserveAcls="no" />
<permissionRules file="0644"
directory="0755" >
</permissionRules>
<targetFilesystem area="D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Repositories" >
</targetFilesystem>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="no" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="QA-ATG-01-DEF">
<deployNRun>
<dnrDeployment location="source" when="after" state="success">
<script cmd="d:\iw-home\local\bin\run2.bat" as="wtc-tms-01\teamserver">
</script>
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
<logRules maxBytes="32Mb"
level ="VERBOSE"
/>
</deploymentConfiguration>
The batch file in question contains the following:
start iexplore
http://qa-atg-01:8840/wtcadmin/utilities/refresh.jhtmlI am attempting to set up a scheduled deployment that calls this bat file to refresh our ATG server's repositories.
Thanks in advance,
Shawn D. McConnell