Hi All,
I am trying to call Documentum print API, when executed it returns ‘OK’. But document is not getting printed on the printer. I tried to execute the command from API editor.
API> print,c,<r_object_id of text document>,'< Printer object name in dm_outputdevice>'
...
OK
I got following entry in the docbase log:
dmbasic: The entry point 0 does not exist.
I also tried calling the print API from my component class,
print(‘<Printer object name in dm_outputdevice>’, false,false,1,1)
Got the same entry in docbase log
dmbasic: The entry point 0 does not exist.
Following is the dump of print_nt method
object_name : print_nt
title :
subject :
authors []: <none>
keywords []: <none>
resolution_label :
owner_name : dctmuser
owner_permit : 7
group_name : docu
group_permit : 5
world_permit : 3
log_entry :
acl_domain : dctmuser
acl_name : dm_450004d380000101
language_code :
method_verb : .\dmbasic.exe -fprintnt.ebs -eEntry_point
method_args []: <none>
timeout_min : 30
timeout_max : 300
timeout_default : 60
launch_direct : T
launch_async : F
trace_launch : T
run_as_server : F
use_method_content : F
method_type : dmbasic
use_method_server : F
success_return_codes []: <none>
success_status :
is_restartable : F
Dump of dm_outputdevice
object_name : Basement-3 on sun
title :
subject :
authors []: <none>
keywords []: <none>
resolution_label :
owner_name : dctmuser
owner_permit : 7
group_name : docu
group_permit : 5
world_permit : 3
log_entry :
acl_domain : dctmuser
acl_name : dm_450004d380000101
language_code :
os_name : <ip of the network printer>
output_command : print_nt
output_mask : request id is %s
status_command : lpq
remove_command : cancel
image_format :
output_formats [0]: msw8
[1]: msw6
[2]: msww
[3]: text
[4]: crtext
Note: Content server version:6.5 installed on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
Kindly let me know what is wrong, how I can get the document printed on to the printer.
Regards,
Senthil S.