Ghost object

Options
hcodpleh
edited January 29, 2009 in Documentum #1

Hello,

I can see a document in a folder. When I try to see the properties, I have a message that the object does not exist anymore. But I can see the object. How can I clear it?

Thanx

R.

Comments

• DCTM_Guru
    edited January 26, 2009 #2
    Options

If you have object ID of the folder, run this DQL query to get all objects linked to it:

select r_object_id,object_name from dm_sysobject where any i_folder_id='<object id>'

Once you have the object id of the ghost object, try this DQL to delete the object:

delete dm_sysobject object where r_object_id='<object id>'

• ldallas
    edited January 28, 2009 #3
    Options

could just be a caching problem too - stop the app server - clear the cache - restart and see if you still see it

• hcodpleh
    edited January 29, 2009 #4
    Options

Hello,

Thanks for your sugestion. I found it by another way because the object has been linked to events. The problem happened when they try to rename the user profile. The object belonging to this older user was not reassigned to the new one. anyway there are the queries I used to fix it:

0) select * from dmi_registry_s where user_name like '%Assis%'
    1) select i_chronicle_id from dm_sysobject where r_object_id='09007f91800da958'
    2) select * from dmi_registry where r_object_id='I_CHRONICLE_ID'
    3) execsql,c,update dmi_registry_s set user_name ='NOUVEL USAGER' where user_name ='ANCIEN USAGER' and registered_id =''CHRONICLE ID DU DOCUMENT'
    Great thanks
    R.