Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD exclude pattern
System
Hello,
I'm runnig deployment script that should exclude directories like ./sv_SE, ./en_US etc. from deletions on target server. I tried to do it via patern regeex \w\w_\w\w or \w{2}_\w{2} which works fine in other perl scripts. However, this patern does not work for OD and the deployment deletes directories. Strangely, patern like \w*_ works (but in more cases than needed). Any help ?
Thanks.
Bohuslav Jirak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I would think this should do what you claim to want:
<excludePattern regex="\/\w\w_\w\w" />
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Not sure if this would work in the OpenDeploy flavor of regex (don't get me started), but it would work in perl and would be even more thorough:
<excludePattern regex="\/\w\w_\w\w(\/|$)" />
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com