Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Netegrity SiteMinder Secure Proxy Server
sunil_j
Hi,
In order to Integrate TeamSite with SiteMinder I think we need to use the "Netegrity SiteMinder Secure Proxy Server".
Can anyone let me know from where I can download or get the above software ?
Regards
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think the product you're mentioning is an add on from Netegrity itself.
See
http://www.netegrity.com/products/index.cfm?leveltwo=Reverse
The TeamSite manual says that there are two reverse proxy methods you can use, one being:
"Using the Netegrity-provided Apache reverse proxy web agent plug-in (Apache load
module) and modifying the httpd.conf.template file that is installed by TeamSite.
This is the preferred method because it minimizes communication to and from the
proxy server and iw-webd."
Did you consider this as an alternative?
Thanks