Hello all, I'm very new with documentum dfs.
How do I work with transaction in DFS?I need to open, commit and abort transactions.
Does anybody know how to do that?
Thanks,MTs
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Transactions are automatically started and commited/aborted for standard service executions. You just need to enable it. You can check the for more information.
Cláudio, thanks for your answer.
I've understand that i have transaction for every separate action like Update or Move.
Each action have a separate transaction.
Can i have one transaction for several actions?
In other words, I want to update document, move other document and create folder in one transaction, so if the creation of the folder fails all other actions will roll back.
Can I do that?
I think the best way to accomplish that is to create a remote service that encapsulates that all operations into one service call.
Thanks, Cláudio.
"I think the best way to accomplish that is to create a remote service that encapsulates that all operations into one service call."
I tryied to do this, but I don't know how.
Can you explain me how to do this?
Thanks, MTs.