Hi ,
I want to know what does ready , future mean in the status column of the workflow screen????
I am attaching a screenshot. Please have a look at it and let me know
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
I don't want to play the bad guy here (or anywhere else for that matter ) but, even though I do agree that these sort of forums are for everybody to help each other with anything related to the forum of course, however, I strongly believe (it is my personal opinion, not a company policy or anything like that) that before posting questions, one should do a bit of research 1st. It is my personal experience that most of the time, I find my answers before, and more importantly faster, I post the question on a forum, specially when it's about end-user stuff, development being a different matter.
In this instance, I strongly suggest you look into the documentation, I wouldn't be surprised if you find much more info than I can give you.
Message was edited by: Francois Dauberlieu To the forum admins: Why are the emoticons implementing a line change ?
Complete: This activity is completed
Future: This activity will only be available when the workflow reaches this stage....
etc...
I need a bit more detailed explanation.